U-Pick Blueberry season starts the first of June and typically runs through the middle of July. The farm is open Monday through Saturday for picking, our days and hours may vary as we occasionally have to close for a day of ripening or in case of rain/storms. Our schedule is updated daily on our FB page here
A few things to know before coming to the farm
- We provide the buckets for you to pick berries into.
- Children are very welcome to come and pick!
- The area between the rows is grass, it is mowed from spring till frost. The grass may be wet in the early morning hours. There is NO mud or tall grass or weeds.
- Blueberry bushes DO NOT have thorns or stickers and the fruit does not stain your hands, no gloves required.
- Flushing Restrooms and hand washing facilities are available.
We will welcome service dogs but due to the FDA’s Food Safety Modernization Act animals are prohibited in the field where fruit is being harvested. Pets are welcome to stay with you in the picnic and parking areas. Please keep them on a leash and pick up after your pet.
The Bakery will be open and serving on days we are open for picking. Here is just a few things we serve:
- Blueberry Muffins
- Blueberry Fried Pies
- Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes
- Frozen blueberry lemonade
- And many more…